Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sea, Sand, & Sun, 4

 A final summer memory as the weather begins to move towards autumn. A high point of our beach vacation was the parachute ride that I went on with one of my granddaughters. In case you've never witnessed this, a motor boat pulls a parachute behind it and there you are strapped to the parachute and floating way above the sea, hanging in the middle of the air (and hanging on for dear life). I can now check that one off my bucket list.

So, this was rather irresistible. These tourists sat almost in front of me during my stay at the beach hotel in July.

Ok, I admit that I made up the conversation. Couldn't help myself...

3 comments:

Bouts Choisis said...

That's very brave of you - not sure I could have done that! I'm not good with heights - although I did enjoy a hot air balloon flight as I had the edge of the basket to hold on to and I have no problem with planes! Sometimes there is just no logic in my world... Love the gathering of tourists - looks like they forgot to pack the sun lotion!

Julie Fukuda said...

"Everyone to his own taste", said the old lady as the old man kissed the cow. I don't think anyone will find that one on my bucket list.

Unknown said...

I did that when I was just turning 60! It was a blast...checked off my bucket list too. Looking for more of those...off to Saddle Camp...girls riding in the Bitterroot Mountains in the wilderness of Idaho.