Thursday, January 12, 2017

Starting 2017 Gracefully, 3

D-e-e-p cleaning allows one to find things as well as get things organized. I have been following my "Finish it" rule into January. 

For example, I found an accordion sketchbook for which I had not yet made the covers. 

Now the covers are finished...

...which inspired me to prepare journaling pages for January using the same colors of Derwent Inktense pencils.

And I've got the Pomegranate Tree squared up--I am thankful for big square floor tiles. They made the job easier.




5 comments:

Terry Whyte said...

Hi Nadia:
I have been following your blog(s) for many years and really enjoy your creativity. I absolutely love your pomegranate tree quilt and certainly hope you will enter it in competitions and find venues to display this amazing piece. I have followed its progress since it's inception and am blown away by the amount of work in this piece. Congratulations on a great finish.
Terry

Mo Crow said...

so good to see the Pomegranate quilt, what a journey!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love the Pomegranate tree quilt. I bet it feels good to have it almost finished.

O'Quilts said...

Following your own path with the Pomegranate tree...I love it too

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Thank you for showing us the pomegranate tree on the floor - it gives a great perspective on the size. It's a lot bigger than I thought!